September’s Back To (School) Networking Event – Join us In-Person
Event Topic: Branding and Communications
Venue Host: Quincy Hall 1325 Quincy St NE, Minneapolis, MN 55413
updated info for event:
In-Person Event (Not a hybrid event) We want to ensure a successful and safe event, so our time and attention will be with those in attendance with us and providing an in person event within current guidelines.
Bring a Sack Lunch Wear your favorite outfit & mask on your first day back to see all your networking friends.
Expert Guest on Branding Paul M. with Slingshot Branding & PR will be discussing the basics of branding, controlling public perceptions, and boosting your communication efforts. Will answer “what is branding,” address a few misconceptions, and provide a very easy way for you to quickly identify your core principles which can be used later to guide your work, messaging, and more; laying the foundation for a “Brand Strategy”
Table Topic Let’s talk about Branding Strategy and Communications
Special Ticket Pricing for September only – $10 member / $20 non member (regular: $15 / $40)
September Membership Kick Off – More Info Join / Renew
Come and experience what an event is like under current guidelines.
Quincy Hall is a great venue for a safe, socially distanced event:
- large outdoor patio for open networking
- huge meeting space accommodating socially distanced seating
- Expert guest Paul M., Slingshot Branding & PR, discussing the basics of branding, controlling public perceptions, and boosting your communications efforts.
- Check out Quincy Hall 5 MIN Venue Tour
COVID-19 Preparedness Plan
- If weather allows we will have outdoor registration and networking
- Please bring your own mask; masks are required indoors
- Hand Sanitizer will be available
- Socially Distanced Seating (tables with 2 to 4 people max)
- Prize Give Aways (giving digitally if possible, are encouraged, ex: email online gift certificate, et)
- TCWEP will be following CDC guidelines to ensure the event is as safe as possible
- We will be following best practices / guidelines for MN
Please attend at your own risk.
about our expert
About Our Expert
Paul M., Slingshot Branding & PR
Paul M., has over a decade’s worth of experience working in communications. He began with working as a freelance photographer in 1999, specializing in food photography – working for such clients as Simon Delivers and the Mayo Clinic.
Paul’s eye-for-impactful images being utilized online, led him to working directly on website management in 2004.Paul’s love of reading, telling stories, and a knack for sniffing our PR opportunities became apparent as his website clientele began enjoying earned-media placements in newspapers, magazines, online articles and TV. He’s worked with a variety of businesses & individuals, including FOX Searchlight Pictures. Succesful PR Placements include notable outlets: Travel & Leisure Magazine, FORTUNE, Reader’s Digest, Buzzfeed, Backstage, Lake Minnetonka Magazine, Star Tribune Magazine, Star Tribune Newspaper, Pioneer Press, Screen Magazine, The Jason Show, KARE 11 News, WCCO Morning Show, The Laurie & Julia Radio Show, and more.