Best Networking Tips to Engage Your Business
VIEW SHORT VIDEO: TCWEPs Table Topic: Best Networking Tips to Engage your business
- Partnership – Buddy system; Show Up, Find Events that you can be present at; share info with each other; find someone to go with to open houses, attend networking events, et.
- Remember Seven Points of Contact; 1st time meeting a person is to get to know about them.
- Forgot person’s name – Okay to call yourself out if you don’t remember their name; be honest;
- Two questions should always ask: How can I help you? Who are good referrals to send your way? Who do you know that would be good for me to meet with? Expand our networks.
- Be more interested in the other person, than you are interested in telling about yourself.
- Open Houses – Have a Brand Ambassador; wing people to talk about your business
- Build relationships with people; don’t try to sell something
- Prepare, go into networking events with a plan; make genuine connections; get 3 business cards from people; have 3 conversations with new contacts.
Sweet networking event at CSPS Hall St Paul. Great space, a hidden gem with huge potential for all kinds of events. We were wow’ed by the wait staff that volunteered their time in order to showcase this space, believing in the vision of working future events in this venue. What an amazing team!
Thank you Sponsors that made this event shine!
CSPS Hall St Paul – Dawn B.
Vintage Dress – Marsha’s Stitches
Men’s Bohemian Folk Suite – Dawn Bulera
Steady Pour Beverage Company – Jeff S.
Geneva 338 – Personal Chef Leonardo Boone
Unique Dining Catering – Amanda T.
Silks and Images – Sandra O.
Pajarito – Steve H.
Victrola Man – Phonograph Disc Jockey
Bellagala – Christine
PR & Media: Slingshot Branding & PR, LLC