Located at 12977 200th St E, Hastings MN 55033. The venue opened July 2018. Hidden Greens Event Venue. With such special features as a stone patio and three-tier waterfall just off the event venue, a private bridal suite, groom’s getting ready area, outdoor ceremony site, and open reception area with modern bar to welcome up to 300 guests. Remarkable space that is well thought out and ready for events.
Cannon River Catering Co.
Cannon River Catering Company is located in Cannon Falls, Minnesota, owned by Chris & Barbara Weigman, who believe in delivering honest, homemade food and great service to people who will enjoy it. TCWEP is enjoying hot and delicious bruschetta chicken, mashed potatoes, green beans, a glorious salad and good ole fashioned bread, such great comfort food.
Networking Table Topic – Live Video
Tips and tricks on combating the environmental elements with events
- Have a Plan B location shares James with EMI Audio, options/plan B for rain, cold and snow for outdoors; during hot weather, bring a bag/kit packed with extra clothes, shoes, water, anything that might be needed to be prepared for the elements. Make up artists typically bring towels, battery operated fans, ect to help their bridal party.
- Have a Weather App on phone – recommends Kirk with Round Barn Farm, a free weather app – Storm Radar, The Weather Channel
- What to do when weather sirens go off and you’re in a pavilion with no sides, Michael with Hope Glen Farm shares , well, get on your knees and pray.
- Have an Act of God Clause in your contract shares MaryEllen with Reishen Law.
- Be a calming presence, give assurance to clients that they don’t need to worry at the event, your vendors will know what to do, shares Olivia with A’Britian Catering.
- Remind clients of the strengths of the vendors in their event; photographers don’t need a sunny day to take pictures, they actually get great shots on cloudy days. What seems like a disaster, can actually turn into a great memory shares Lori with R+F Rock Your Dermis.
- Climate control vendors are an excellent resource to turn to, such as air conditioning, et. shares Tom with Onsite Companies.
- Wedding Rain Insurance is available prior to event for clients to insure for damage rain may bring to an event bringing peace of mind, shares Ari with Complete Weddings + Events.
Event Sponsors & Volunteers
Venue Host: Liz Hubbard – Hidden Greens Golf Club
Catering: Chris & Barbara Weigman – Cannon River Catering Company
Photographer: Ari Reynolds – Complete Weddings + Events
Amy Rastetter – Professional Multi Media Make Up Artist
Mandy Rotella – Rotella Photography
Cofounder & Emcee: Matthew Sherry – Complete Weddings + Events
Cofounder: Michelle Tverberg – Delight Photography
Program Coordinator: Elizabeth Sherry – MN Chamber of Commerce
Event Logistics Coordinator: Lori Snyder – Rodan + Fields – Rock Your Dermis
Website & PR: Paul M. – Slingshot Branding & PR, LLC