Local networking organization Twin Cities Wedding & Event Professionals (TCWEP) celebrated their 13 year anniversary on April 13th 2022 from 6pm-9pm at award-winning Minneapolis venue The Hennepin with food by Breaking Bread Catering.
During the event, five peer-nominated vendors were honored with the following awards:
- Mountain Mover Award Winner – Amber Klaseus, CHARISMA weddings + events
Award criteria: Consistently impacts the successful outcome of events. A pivotal team member who goes above-and-beyond, making it all happen.
- Rising Star Award Winner – Todd Reynolds, COMPLETE Weddings + Events
Award criteria: Person or Business that’s grown with networking. A referral partner, they make an effort to really understand and know other’s businesses and refer business back-and-forth. They are really starting to shine in the event’s industry.
- Diamond Award Winner – Greg Ellis, DJ Greg Ellis
Award criteria: Has the industry “it” factor. They get it, they show it, they share it, they are it! The crème de la crème.
- Member of the Year Award Winner – Ari Reynolds, Ari Reynolds Photography
Award criteria: exemplary current TCWEP Member, supports the vision of networking, collaborating, supports fellow businesses.
- Wed Strong Award Winner – Leslie Johnson, Positively Charmed Custom Ceremonies & Boutique Decor
Award criteria: Person or Business that not only survives, but thrives in the midst of change and uncertainty, able to pivot and adjust, creates opportunities, gives hope to those around them, inspires innovation, adaptation and leadership.
TCWEP has been to 137 different venues across the Twin Cities. Bringing together over 4,000 event professionals over 13 years, with 1,400+ volunteers and sponsors.
Learn more online at: www.TCWEP.com